August 10, 2008

Raffle for 3750EC and Free Ad`s

Please visit the following link for a raffle contest with lots of prizes to be one.
http://www.prodinterios.com/2008/08/my-birthday-bash-contest.html
Conditions for the same are (to be done for that website)
1. Comment in this blog (Required) - 1 Raffle Entry
2. Fave my blog on Technorati(Leave User name) - 3 Raffle Entries
3. Blog about this contest (Leave link with the comment) - 5Entries
4. Subscribe to my blog( Leave Email ) - 2 Raffle Entries
All the best to all the participants

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have joined this one too. He is a great blog buddy and commenting buddy. We exchange comments everyday and it is helpful. His blog is cool too. I encourage everyone to join as well.

How many entries you made then?

Unknown said...

About 6 entries. It was a different kind of contest compared to other entrcard contests seen so far.